- Breakthroughs 22 is back live and in person at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Maryland just outside of Washington, D.C. June 21-23.
- The conference offers opportunities for healthcare professionals to advance learning and development goals, hear from world-renowned speakers, connect with peers, experience the latest innovative healthcare technologies and much more.
For more on this topic:
Premier’s annual Breakthroughs Conference and Exhibition is an exclusive event where you’ll be among more than 4,000 like-minded healthcare decision makers and peers working together to create real solutions to transform healthcare.
Join us in person this summer as we collectively pioneer the new era of healthcare. From artificial intelligence to supply chain innovations, Breakthroughs is at the intersection of technology, efficiency and, most importantly, patient care. You’ll get an exclusive look into the emerging technologies and solutions that are moving healthcare forward.
Mark your calendar for June 21-23 for Breakthroughs 22 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Maryland just outside of Washington, D.C.
Here are four reasons to register for your Breakthroughs 22 spot today.
1. Achieve Your Learning and Development Goals
Don’t miss out on the over 50 sessions offered at Breakthroughs 22 to earn continuing education unit (CEU) credits toward your certifications. The healthcare industry is ever changing, and it’s important that you fuel your skills to take your professional development to the next level. You’ll be able to create your own learning plan at Breakthroughs 22 based on your interests.
2. Featured Speakers You Won't Want to Miss
Breakthroughs 22 will feature a lineup of renowned keynote speakers who will motivate and challenge us to build a better tomorrow. Here are just a few:
- Michael J. Alkire, President & CEO, Premier
- Dr. Susan Biali Haas, Expert in Burnout Prevention, Stress Management and Resilience; Mental Health Advocate
- Bozoma Saint John, Trailblazing Brand Marketing Executive; Former CMO at Netflix and Endeavor, CBO at Uber, and Marketing Executive at Apple Music and PepsiCo
- Michael Phelps, 23-time Gold Olympic Medal Winner, Olympic Swimmer and Mental Health Advocate
3. Connect with Peers at our Esteemed Networking Event
Each year, Breakthroughs brings together the thinkers, the builders, the connectors and the doers of the healthcare world. Be a part of a community that is creating forward motion. We encourage you to connect with other attendees, which include members and suppliers, throughout the event.
Prior to arriving, make sure to RSVP to our LinkedIn event, and make plans to meet with your peers when you arrive at Breakthroughs 22. This year, our esteemed networking event will be held on the Potamac Lawn and open to every attendee. This is the gathering designed for those at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
4. Be Prepared to Step into Innovation
Our commitment to #FWDmotion will be a common theme throughout Breakthroughs 22. During the conference, visit the supplier showcase to learn about the latest offerings available, including innovative technology, products and services that are revolutionary to the healthcare industry.
Innovation can be found in every corner of Breakthroughs 22, whether through networking with peers, conference CEU presentations or our world-renowned keynote speakers, you will be inspired to move forward into the next era of healthcare.
Ready to register?
Industry-leading insights. Cutting-edge innovations. Solutions you need to improve the health of your organization and community. That’s why we’re excited to invite you to our annual Breakthroughs Conference and Exhibition. Visit Breakthroughs 22 for more information or to register to attend.
Please note, in-person registration is for current members of Premier only at this time. Interested in becoming a Premier member? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The insights you need to stay ahead in healthcare: Subscribe to Premier’s Power Rankings newsletter and get our experts’ original content delivered to your inbox once a month.