Premier responded to a Request for Information from the HHS Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) to inform its 2023–2026 National Health Security Strategy. Premier outlined recommended strategies for addressing the most critical national health security threats and public health and medical preparedness, response, and recovery challenges that demand increased attention. These include:
- Modernizing the country’s data infrastructure;
- Strengthening the Strategic National Stockpile;
- Incentivizing domestic manufacturing;
- Mitigating drug and device shortages;
- Maintaining supply chain integrity; and
- Leveraging technology to prevent infections in nursing homes.